The Ötzi Bike Academy puts on enjoyable, healthy exercise in nature and therefore to the ever-increasing trend of health sport.
Through unique natural and biking experiences fun and joy are conveyed on Sport. Not the lone fight against the stopwatch is in the foreground, but the team-oriented biking in a nice group.
At week 12 guided mountain bike tours of varying difficulty,
2 guided road bike tours and 2 guided bike tours accompany of competent Bike guides.
Every Monday the bike experiences to be discussed with Bike guide Klaus.
Unique bike hours without overtaxing that make the bikers are fun, the goal of the new Ötzi Bike Academy.
Guests will evaluate the experience as pleasant and interesting tours and appreciate the competence of guides.
Weekly program and prices of the Ötzi-Bike-Academy
Especially for our guests:
If you book within 1 week included:
1 guided bike tours and 1 guided pleasure wheel tour for 2 persons over 18 years or young people accompanied by a parent (excluded are transportation costs)
Conditions of Participation Ötzi-Bike.Academy
- On mountain bike tours, the customer participates at their own risk.
- All participants in our technology courses, tours and events have to ensure that they have a valid accident insurance that covers the consequences of a possible accident. Similarly, a valid liability insurance, what damage they could cause to third parties, are required.
- The organizer is entitled to exclude participants due to technical fault of their sports equipment or grossly negligent conduct of the tour.
- In our tours we move largely on not paved bike paths. It is therefore always drive carefully and assess the difficulty of individual passages with personal responsibility and descend as necessary and slide the wheel.
- An equipment you need to weather conditions adapted Bike clothing.
- Helmets are mandatory for all participants.
- When Freeride and Enduro tours, we advise clipless pedals, unless they are well versed in dealing with it. We recommend knee and elbow pads, backpack with protector
- Children and adolescents below 16 years may participate only if accompanied by parents in the tours. Adolescents 16-18 years can participate alone by attending an art course and parent's signature on the tour program.
- No participant may leave the group without prior notification to the accompanying Guides.
- Possible transfer costs are not included in the registration fee
- The Ötzi Bike Academy may at any time in bad weather to cancel the event, when it comes to the safety of participants.
- You hereby also consent that photos and videos can be published by the tours and technique training with their participation on the website and therefore they renounce copyrights.