Booking and cancel conditions
- Arrival and departure: Saturday... other days on request
- New Guests: The booking is binding by your reservation and payment as well as our confirmation
- Regular guests: The booking is binding by our confirmation as well as your confirmation by e-mail or directly in the chat
DEPOSIT ONLY FOR NEW GUESTS:
- € 400,00 within 5 days
- By bank transfer: with your booking name. Please note that a separate transfer of € 400,00 per Apartment is required! The reception is confirmed by us and the reservation is booked as fixed!
- By credit card: Accepted credit cards (MasterCard, Visacard)
Tyrol KG des Brunner Alexander & Co
Via Gustav Flora 4, 39025 Naturno (BZ)
Cassa Rurale di Naturno
IBAN: IT 09 T 08157 58630 000300 213900
Means of payment: Cash, EC / debit card, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) and advance transfer. The final payment has to be paid upon your departure.
- Check in: 4.00 pm / Check out 10.30 am
- If you arrive early, you are welcome to enjoy the hotel infrastructure and we will try to make ready your Apartment as soon as possible
- Late-Check-out on request and possibility at the reception
- We recommend you to book your favorite beauty treatments and appointments in advance!
- 8 weeks before arrival: the deposit will be refunded (minus € 50,00 for the expenses)
- from 8 to 4 weeks before arrival: the deposit will not be refunded
- from 4 to 1 week before arrival: 80% of the total amount will be invoiced
- 1 week before arrival: 100% of the total amount will be invoiced
- in case of late arrival or early departure we invoice the total amount of the booked period.
The cancellation must be made by unilateral written declaration and at the latest within the above - mentioned periods (8 weeks or 1 week) before the agreed date day of arrival of the guest (s) in the hands of the families of Residence Tyrol.
We recommend you to secure yourself with the Travel cancellation insurance of the HGV (Association of Hotelier and innkeepers South Tyrol).
You are welcome to take out a travel insurance to avoid unpleasant costs.